Airfix 1/24 P-51D mustang instructions

Just picked up the above kit, only to find the instructions are missing.
If I blow off the interior, missing instructions should not prove to
be a problem.
However. There seem to be quite a few parts available to build a nicely detailed Merlin engine, not to mention a decent cockpit, so I'd hate to muck things up.
Does anyone have a scan or a copy of the instructions for this kit? I'd really appreciate it.
TIA!

Hello Mr. Casey,
Sesons greetings from India.
I am also in search of the assembly manual of P51D Mustang(1:24)from AIRFIX .I have been trying in vain to procure a copy of the assembly manual.f you have found one,can you please share it with me?I would be grateful to you if you could help me out. Thank you and take care
Regards Latha
On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 20:36:11 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

If I discover anything, I'll let you know!

A quick google brings up the following. (Please be nice if you go this route - I have nothing to do with them apart from googling)
http://pws.prserv.net/gbinet.dbjames/sheets.htm
You may have to cover copy/postage costs...
Or you could try contacting Airfix (airfix.com)
On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 20:36:11 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Latha,
Please scan for Dave Rogers reply to my request. He has posted a URL to a .pdf for the kit's instruction sheet.

I've got the kit in the cellar, so I'll try to remember to scan the instructions and put them on a website somewhere. May take a while due to personal disorganisation, but now I've promised you should be able to shame me into it.
Dave

As promised, I've put up a .pdf of the entire instruction booklet.
http://tinyurl.com/5fr98b
Hope this helps.
Dave
On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 02:28:54 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com"

Dave,
I got your email, and you are definitely the SHIZNIT!!!
Thank you, thank you so very much! Now I can do justice to the engine in this kit.