Matchbox Flower Class Corvette instructions....

Hello there

Just picked up a partially assembled copy of this kit (hull glued together, decks glued down). All the rest of the parts are still on the trees, but the instructions are missing.

Anybody done with a set they can lend me?

Steve Guthrie Peterborough, Ontario, Canada

Reply to
Steve Guthrie

Hi Steve

I've got a set I'm still using (one or two notes made on them but perfectly legible), would be happy to scan and send those to you if that would fit the bill.

Check out the build in progress here:

Regards

Graham

Reply to
Graham Townsend

nice work on your Flower Class Graham you've done an excellent job on it look fwd to seeing the finished model

Reply to
Daryl

Thanks Daryl. Done a lot of work since then, I'll post some more pics soon

Reply to
Graham Townsend