Need To Know ... how to remove chrome...

plating from plastic. I have seen this before but was a while ago. Thought it was ??brake fluid?? Not sure anymore, thought I'd better ask. TIA Tak

Reply to
tak

I live by Easy-Off oven cleaner. Nice and safe, and you can leave the parts in it overnight safely. It still amazes me how well this works.

Reply to
Reactor

Yes you recall right:-) brakefluid BUT easy-Off oven cleaner is so much safer Good luck Regards Nightmare "tak" skrev i meddelandet news:vGZ6e.13$a% snipped-for-privacy@nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...

Reply to
Nightmare

"Nightmare" wrote in news:eYd8e.134706$ snipped-for-privacy@newsc.telia.net:

Thx, I have just been using oven cleaner... worked well too. And thx to the poster that mentioned it earlier (forget name). I notice the must be chrome in diferent qualities. The test piece from an old car model came of easy, but on the truck kit i am building took almost two can of spray before i got it all of. thx again, Tak

Reply to
tak