Academy's Releases for the rest of 2005

I've posted the schedule of upcoming releases for Academy, courtesy of MRC. Check out the new stuff coming, some you've known about, but a few pleasant surprises for me anyway! Cybermodeler Online

Michael Benolkin

Wow, a 1/35 P-38!! The armor guys will love this.

Reply to
Wildcat

Oh just what I was hoping for, another 1/32 F-16 because Tamiya's was just awful! Come on guys, look how desperate folks are for a 1/32 Buccaneer:

jwadetjpp

Where's the 1/35 P-38?

Reply to
frank

It was in the June/July releases, but it was obviously a typo as now it says

1/72.
Reply to
Dave Williams

Hey! The Helldiver is coming - finally! Only 15+ years after they announced it!

Wonder if the P-38 is an early model (please please please!!)

Don't reply to the btconnect address - and remove nospam!!

Reply to
Dave Fleming

Ahh yes a P-38F would be great!

Reply to
The Model Hobbit

You have a problem with the Hasegawa P-38F kit??

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

The radiators are J model one - in 1.72 at least!

Don't reply to the btconnect address - and remove nospam!!

Reply to
Dave Fleming

Micheal -

Any idea whether/when Academy intends to follow up their recent (excellent!) 1/72 P-51 with an A-36 and a P-51A? Or should I scoop up several more of the P-51 for conversion purposes? ;-)

John Thompson

Michael Benolk> I've posted the schedule of upcoming releases for Academy, courtesy of MRC.

Reply to
jthmpson

I saw it announced on one site for 2005/6

Don't reply to the btconnect address - and remove nospam!!

Reply to
Dave Fleming

The Hase 'F' doesn't get the engine intakes quite right--the old Airfix is actually much better--except that then you have the old Airfix kit. As good as the Academy P-38J is, an 'F' by them would be very welcome.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

MRC had no information on releases beyond what we published. I'm sure we'll see some variations, but nothing announced for this year (yet).

Reply to
Michael Benolkin