The most incredible B-17 decals ever done!!!

I've just finished posting a review on the new Zotz Decals 'Heavenly Bodies - B-17Fs at War' set. It took over 1.5MB of images just for this one review!! Fourteen different aircraft in this one set!! Check it out at Cybermodeler Online -

- the set is quite impressive!

Reply to
Michael Benolkin

Reminds me: Does anybody do B-17G "Nine-O-Nine" decals in 1/72?

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72