New Trumpeter Releases Announced!

Check out the list of new releases from Trumpeter. Some you've known about, some are news! Check out the list at Cybermodeler Online

Michael Benolkin

Wow, a Tu-160. Still working on my fiberglass A Model one...

Reply to
Yuri

well I see aroun $800 worth of kits I have to have. Guess that means the kitchen and bath remodel has to wait. This is very bad news. Just when I decided to focus on fixing the house, someone decides to put out all the large scale kits I've been waiting for for years.....

Crud - Craig

Reply to
crw59

well I see around $800 worth of kits I have to have. Guess that means the kitchen and bath remodel has to wait. This is very bad news. Just when I decided to focus on fixing the house, someone decides to put out all the large scale kits I've been waiting for for years.....

Crud - Craig

Reply to
crw59

no new props? sigh. but new cookie reviews! yeehaa.

you're s.o. won't object?

Man I can't wait till I can sink my fingers into the Vig,Wellington and the Condor and here it was just over a month ago I was thinking of getting out of models lol sighhhhhh

Reply to
Daryl

I was really hoping for a NEW F-16. Scott

Reply to
SnJmodprod

Make mine the SA-6!!! Finally!

Not to mention the 1/23 AV8B, Mig-29M, F-100D, A-7E...I better start saving up...

Reply to
Rufus

i must be doing something wrong, i can't find it. share the url?

Pawel

Reply to
Vodnik

thanks

I like the 1/35 Chinook myself. Can't wait. I'd like to see that box on the shelf.

Mutly

Reply to
Lurkalot

"Lurkalot" wrote in news:cum5mp$sgs$ snipped-for-privacy@hercules.btinternet.com:

You'll need a Chinook to get it home. One big mother of a box I'll bet. Go compare the Italeri or Matchbox kit to a 1/72 tank, then go look at the 1/35 equivalent of the tank and extrapolate. Ouch.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

I, for one, am pleased to see some branching out into the 1/72 arena. For modern jets (such as the F-105 and RA-5C) this scale is much better suited to my tastes.

Reply to
jwadetjpp

A True Believer!

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

...in thinking small...

Reply to
Rufus

Not only the number of issues, but the cost also...and yes, I'm running, but I seem to be running head-long INTO the storm...my 1/32 Salamander is on the way, and my 1/32 TBF isn't far behind.

So much for fiscal responsibility...think BIG!

Reply to
Rufus

rufus owns 1/72 kits.....heheheh, ratted out.

Yeah...but that 1/72 Bear and my 1/72 XB-70 almost qualify as "full size" models...

Reply to
Rufus