Academy 1/72 Mustang Mk.IA (P-51) Kit

Check out the review of this new tool release from Academy at Cybermodeler Online

Michael Benolkin

Thanks, Michael - I'm really looking forward to this kit, after being disappointed so many times in the past (Model News, Condor/MPM, High Planes, Italeri). The sprue images on your site look great. An Allison P-51 with Academy quality - at last! I can't wait to get my hands on three or four of them! ;-)

John Thompson jthmpson(at)eol.ca

Reply to
John Thompson