PB4Y-2 Privateer in 1/48!!! Check out this conversion!

Check out the MAJOR conversion set coming soon from Cutting Edge. We have a preview at Cybermodeler Online

Michael Benolkin

Figures. I'm halfway through cutting out my Koster vac-formed pieces :-(

John

Reply to
John Bonnett

Figures. I'm halfway through cutting out my Koster vac-formed pieces :-(

Stay with the Koster effort. I suspect you will have to sell your nearest female family member (maybe several times) to afford the Meteor project.

Anytime someone says they are still calculating the price when most of the work appears to be done is still trying to figure out how to justify the shock and awe they suspect announcing it will cause.

does look very impressive though. I am still trying to figure out how they are going to fill the gap between the removed kit nacelles and the new narrower Privateer nacelles. I did not see anything in the parts pictures that lead me to think they have addressed that.

Norm

Reply to
Norm Filer

Which brings up the age old 1/72nd question:

WHY didn't Minicraft complete their Lib series with a nice PB4Y2 ??? The Matchbox effort is less than exciting.....

Rick Fluke

Reply to
Unamodeler

Ditto, what Norm said, CE's conversion is predicted (by Meteor Prod) to be in the $200-250 range. 8-O

I'd hang onto (and finish) your Koster conversion. I guess that's the only way I'll ever get a PB4Y-2 in my collection is if I get Koster's set.

Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN

Reply to
Don McIntyre