Update!

Cutting Edge has provided some photos of nose art test fittings which give a closer look at the scribed detailing as well. There is also a price range tentatively set as well. Check it out at Cybermodeler Online

Michael Benolkin

Wow! US$200 - US$250. At first glance I thought "who on earth is going to pay *that* much?" But then I considered that, in UK terms anyway, that is roughly the same price as a 4mm scale etched brass steam engine kit. I bet there is a similar amount of work involved as well. It's not something you could knock out in a week!

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Indeed. Or from another perspective, this is just about a complete resin kit, sans wings and cockpit. A complete resin kit of this size from other resin kit companies will also easily cost this much or more. Even new production large scale plastic kits of this size (the recent Tamiya F-16 in

1/32 for example) are approaching these prices as well.
Reply to
Michael Benolkin