LF: PBY instructions

I am looking for scans of instructions for a couple of PBY kits I need a full scan of the instructions for the Monogram 1/48 PBY-5a, and the painting and decals section for the 1/72 Airfix PBY-5a in the North Atlantic scheme( I need to scale this up to 1:1 scale :) for the Canso that will be joining our collection.

Thx, Matt Gunsch, Crew Chief of TBM, B-25, PBY-5a, DC-3

Reply to
n329df

I may still have the instructions for my ancient Airfix PBY. I'll have to check the Airfix folder in the files.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Sorry, after two sweeps through the folder I can't find the PBY sheet. If you ever need the Ju 52.3mw instructions I do have those. :]

Bill Banaszak, MFE

'e', you lost your bet...

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I've got em. Give me a day or so to scan 'em.

SB

"The time has come, The Walrus said, To talk of many things: Of shoes and ships and sealing wax Of cabbages and kings And why the sea is boiling hot And whether pigs have wings."

My kill file;

ProMedeller Azhosers

Reply to
SteveB

Pro Modeler PBY-5A instruction sheet here.

Steve