Need scans of helicopter kit instructions

I have just picked up the following kits at a swap meet and the instructions were missing. I would be most grateful if somebody could send me a scan of the instructions.

TIA Ultan Rooney

Kit 1. Italeri 1/72 Bell OH-58A Kiowa (Kit no. 195)

Kit 2. Airfix 1/72 Bristol Belvedere (Kit No. 03002 with the more comprehensive decals)

Reply to
Ultan Rooney

instructions

I believe I have this kit but will have to check. RobG

Reply to
rgronovius

No worries mate. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Cheers Ultan

Reply to
Ultan Rooney

Sorry I can't help you out this time. I had a Belvedere but it was an older issue and I sold it without scanning the instructions.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

i have an airfix belvedere. i'll look at the ins.

the kit i have has 2 schemes in the directions. that help you out?