F9F Panther/Cougar Walkarounds

I've just posted a major expansion of the F9F section on Cybermodeler with more F9F-4 photos, as well as new F9F-8, F9F-8R and F9F-8T walkarounds. I've also posted Fotios Rouch's new first look and the CollectAire 1/48 TF-9J "Twogar" kit. Check it out at Cybermodeler.com.

Reply to
Michael Benolkin

As a follow on to this, anybody heard any more about the long promised Hobbycraft Cougars?? Maybe I should start my 1/48 "Golden Wings" vac-u-form F9F-8 and see if that starts things moving. :-)

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Couldn't hurt. Maybe we all should dig those old Revell kits out and start them, too.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

...who is happy to have a few Hasegawa 1/72 Cougars laid back for all those neat markings on Micro/Superscale sheets...

Reply to
Bill Banaszak