will SP5.0 be the final SP for SW 2005 ?

Hi there,
I heard some rumors, that SP 5.0 will be the last bugfix on SW 2005.
Can anyone confirm ?
Thanx & regards
JR
The policy announced a few releases ago is that there will be one service pack released after a new major version is released. Sw06 was released before 05sp5.0, so sp5.0 is the last one I expect. A 5.1 might be possible, but I've not heard of any critical problems that would cause such a thing.
Dale Dunn wrote:

Opening a DXF over a network in DWGviewer crashes it.
Hoping for a 5.1...
-john
You've submitted this to your VAR, I hope. It can't be fixed if nobody's aware of it.
Dale Dunn wrote:

SPR-283368
Regression from sp4, apparently fixed in 2006/sp0.