will SP5.0 be the final SP for SW 2005 ?

Hi there,

I heard some rumors, that SP 5.0 will be the last bugfix on SW 2005.

Can anyone confirm ?

Thanx & regards

JR

Reply to
JR

The policy announced a few releases ago is that there will be one service pack released after a new major version is released. Sw06 was released before 05sp5.0, so sp5.0 is the last one I expect. A 5.1 might be possible, but I've not heard of any critical problems that would cause such a thing.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Opening a DXF over a network in DWGviewer crashes it.

Hoping for a 5.1...

-john

Reply to
John J

You've submitted this to your VAR, I hope. It can't be fixed if nobody's aware of it.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

SPR-283368

Regression from sp4, apparently fixed in 2006/sp0.

Reply to
John J