Help Needed - Academy Tiger 1348

I need a scan of the instructions for the Academy Early Tiger with interior, kit no. 1348. I picked this thing up at a show and the instructions are missing. I've tried looking on the Academy websites and even emailed the distributer (MRC) to no avail. I can handle the exterior from other kits but I'd like to know what goes where on the inside..

Thanks

Glenn Goens -- snipped-for-privacy@fuse.net

Reply to
Glenn Goens

I've got one and should be able to scan the instructions, but not till Saturday or Sunday.

If you want me to go ahead or find an alternative beforehand, let me know.

Cheers,

Nigel

Reply to
Astra News

Thanks for the offer, I can wait a few days for the scan. I've got an old MP Models M50 Sherman in process now that should keep me busy for a few more days (weeks?)

-------------------------------

I've got one and should be able to scan the instructions, but not till Saturday or Sunday.

If you want me to go ahead or find an alternative beforehand, let me know.

Cheers,

Nigel

Reply to
Glenn Goens

Just sent a mail - stand by for a big attachment (6.8MB)

Cheers,

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Heather