Academy German Tiger-I MID Version - help!

Could anyone please help me out with the instructions for this model? Id be
more than happy to reimburse anyone for postage and supplies. Its the
Academy German Tiger-I MID Version , the one with the superdetailed interior
and a bazillion pieces. I would really appreciate any help. Thanks.
Kyle
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Reply to
kyle