Mirage Models 1/48 Los

Just got one...cheap from an ebay seller...now what? How good or bad?
It looks good in the box at least, plus its an obscure, kinda cool subject
(I think)...
Shawn
Reply to
CaptainDallas
Shawn, If it's the Heller model its accurately shaped, but a bit fiddly to align the nose due to the choice of versions. The panel lines are finely done but raised, and if you want a natural metal finish the surface will need a fine sanding and a polish. It builds into a great replica, especially for an obscure subject with only a gazillion or two sold around the world's air forces. Chek
Reply to
Chek
Here's a build review:

Bob and Sam
Ooops sorry, I misread that post as the Mirage jet fighter. My apologies. Chek
Reply to
Chek
Umm, Chek, he said 'Mirage Models' not 'models of Mirage'. The Los is a WWII Polish twin-engined bomber.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
And I should have read the whole thread first. :)
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak