[Q] 1/24 Lancer Evo 5 New Zealand Rally 1998

I'm currently working on making a 1/24 model of this car.

This is what I plan to use:

Chassis and interior: from the Evo 5 kit Suspension, wheels and tyres: from the Evo 6 kit Decals: Museum Collection Photoetch: Reji/Eduard Evo 7 PE set

Are there any serious modifications I will need to make to the Tamiya Evo 5 chassis and cockpit? In addition, can anyone elaborate on exactly which parts of the Evo 6 suspension I should use to make the Winfield car?

I'm also looking for detailed photos of the cockpit of the actual car. I'd like to see which areas are made of carbon fiber. Tamiya's instructions show the dashboard in various shades of black, but with no actual carbon fiber decals on their surface.

One last thing...

Do aftermarket front skirt parts for this fog light setup exist?

Reply to
Sir Loin of Beef