Looking for Italeri AC-130 1/48 kit instructions

Please, can anybody help me? I am looking for the kit instruchtions of the 1/48 AC-130 gunship kit from Italeri. Who can scan the instructions and can send it by email? Thank you!

Regards from Germany Stephan

Reply to
Stephan Voellings

Il se trouve que Stephan Voellings a formulé :

If someone can help Stephan, please send to me a copie of the file to share in the FFSMC downloads. These files can help some other people.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Flying Frog