Need instructions for 1/35 M-32 ARV

Hey folks!

I'm looking at building a 1/72 M-32 for my Korean War collection. I realize that there's going to be significant scratchbuilding here and that doesn't bother me. What I have problems with is resources. I'm living in the RoK and there's just not that much available for English language (or ANY language, for that matter!) reference material on tanks and such.

I was wondering if someone out there in teh intertubez would be willing to scan in a copy of their kit instructions and email them to me. I don't care who the manufacturer is, I'd say Italeri since I know that they make a copy of the vehicle. What I'm mainly after is the five way views and detail placement.

Thanks all!

-andyh

Reply to
hill4448

Roger that, Italeri made a kit of an M32B1 (M32 ARV on M4A1 chassis). It's got some serious problems (starting with the fact most of them were built on early model chassis and Italeri's M4A1 was a late model

76mm).

Alas, built mine 18 years ago and no longer have the directions.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

Hi there.

I have the 1/35 scale Italeri kit I can scan the instructions from. I read 1/35 in the header then saw 1/72 in the message and thought it was 1/72 you needed. If it's the 1/35 you need just email me your addy and I'll email them to you.

Cheers from Peter

Reply to
Sir Ridesalot

Oops!

I'm so used to replying to posts on modelling forums where email addys are not displayed that I never noticed your is. I'll try to scan the instructions fro you today.

Cheers from Peter

Reply to
Sir Ridesalot

Heya!

Got the scans and they're JUST what I needed! I've got them saved in three places, two different HDD's and on line. All saved in very obvious files with names that can't be screwed up.

Hopefully, I'll still be able to find them when I need them! Ha ha ha!

Thanks a bunch!

-ahill

Reply to
hill4448