Need instructions for Italeri 1/35 Panther Ausf A (kit no. 270)

I started building this kit probably three years ago and nearly finished it, but today when I pulled it off the shelf to finally get the rest of it put together I realized that I have lost the instructions somewhere along the way. Anyone have a set they could mail me? Is there any other way I can get them?

Reply to
AcornMan

Doesnt that rot your socks ........when that happens.cant help u sorry.

Reply to
Ozmoddler

Hi, I have a set in hand and I can run off copies and put them in the mail for you. If you send me your postal address off group I will have them on the their way to you tomorrow.

Murfv

Reply to
Vincent Murphy