Need instructions for 1/35 Italeri SDKFZ 234/4

I purchased the 1/35 Italeri SDKFZ 234/4 Panzerjaeger kit (the Puma chassis with long 75mm gun)--and it's missing the directions. Could someone e-mail me a scan of the directions or mail me a copy. I would of course cover postage. Thanks in advance. Brian Francis

1615 State Street Midland, Michigan 48640
Reply to
Brian Francis

Are you talking about kit #202? If so, I don't have a scanner but I could drip a copy of the instructions in the US postal mail if you'd like.

Scott Lamprich

Reply to
SJL