More on pollyScale

OK, folks, this is my little crusade and if you don't care that's fine.

I emailed Testors and they seem to be resolute. I told them I would NOT substitute MM Acryls for PollyScale and would have to stop buying any of their products based on thier killing:

Pactra military Aeromaster enamel and acrylic Niche (and the highly shady way they did it, I talked to the owner myself) Floquil Military

They don't appear to care. So I found thier parent company RPM. RPM doesn't just own Testors. They also own a number of other brands (see below). I explained to them that I found thier business practices not acceptable to me and that I would no longer purchase thier products. Any products. In some cases this may not be easy, but, what the Hell, I've always been a trouble maker tilting at windmills. As far as the hobby stuff goes there are alternatives it will simply involve a bit more planning ahead. As to the others, I'm sure Lowe's, Home Depot and Ace carry other lines.

If anyone is interested RPM's info is below and the list of thier products is too.

snipped-for-privacy@rpminc.com

DAP Fibregrid Flecto Guardian Modern Masters Mohawk New Parks RPM Wood Finishes OKON Rust-Oleum Rust-Oleum Mathys Testors Tor Coatings Watco Wolman Wood Care Zinsser

Thanks for letting me vent.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

It is reasonable that a company would not get upset about a single letter. However, I'll bet if they get several DOZEN similar letters they would get concerned.

Reply to
Don Stauffer

Don Stauffer wrote the following:

That's why he included the email link