Looking for vinyl 1/35 Pz III and IV tracks, will trade for individual link sets

I don't like the individual links plaguing Dragon and Trumpeter (and maybe other brands) tank models now. I like the old-fashioned vinyl, and I'd happily trade
the individual links in the kits for vinyl.
I'd be happy with Tamiya or Italeri or Dragon or Trumpeter vinyl tracks.
I'm brand new here, don't know how it works. PM me if that's possible, otherwise I'll visit this again see about any responses.
I have Dragon Hummel and Nashorn that I'd prefer vinyl for, maybe some others I can't remember now. (a regular Pz IV track -- even if not quite right -- is OK with me.
Conversely I'd buy a few sets if you have them after upgrading.
I'm a philistine, I know.