Mailcoach Coronation Coach Kit - building instructions

I have mislaid my copy of the Mailcoach Coronation Coach Kit (full set of 9 vehicles) building instructions - I would be grateful if anyone who may have a copy, to please forward these via e-mail.

Brian Grey

Reply to
Brian Grey

Mailcoach are now owned by cooper craft.

if you mail them at: snipped-for-privacy@cooper-craft.co.uk

then I'm sure they will be able to help you.

I have a Silver Jubillee Coach set bought from them, (this is basically a painstakingly re-hacked version of the coronation set - because it's not quite perfect - some windows / doors in the wrong place - you have to ask for it specially), unfortunately the instructions for that won't help you very much....

Craig

the contact info from their website in full:

For telephone enquiries, phone - (+44) 020 8539 3067 Calls are taken during weekday afternoons. We are happy to accept credit card orders by telephone.

All general e-mail enquires should be sent to snipped-for-privacy@cooper-craft.co.uk

To contact us via snail mail, our address is -

Cooper Craft Ltd.,

17A Barclay Road, Leytonstone, London, E11 3DQ. United Kingdom.

Please note that we are not a shop and we do not have a retail counter. We are quite happy to show visitors around the "works" and to let customers pick up goods direct from us, but this must be by prior appointment only.

Reply to
Craig Douglas