Inpact/Pyro/Lindberg 1:48 Hawker Fury Instructions -- scan for me?

Hi, all... Is there anyone who could scan and e-mail me the instructions for the Hawker Fury biplane kit that came in any of these boxes? I have an
Inpact one, but no instructions. The kit's fairly simple, but I could REALLY use the rigging diagram!
Many thanks in advance...
Best regards, Matt