Fury biplane (or other 1930s RAF) decals in 1/48?

Hi, all... It's been a while since I last asked this question, so I'll try again. Does anyone do a sheet with some of the colourful squadron markings from between the wars for my Inpact Fury and Bulldog (whose original decals are yellow and VERY fragile)? Alternatively, anyone want to club in with me and get Mike Grant to do some?

Best regards, Matt

Reply to
Matt Bacon