Help with Polar Lights Batplane

I haven't had time nor space to build anything in almost 25 years.
I was hell on wheels with 1/72 Century series fighters a long while
ago. :)
But I read the books, surf the net and am amazed by y'alls knowledge
and insight
I've ordered the Polar Lights Batplane and after market decals.
I know, not really any scale, half figures in the cockpit, no wheel
wells.
But as a Batman figure collector I've seen these done on the net and
I want a good one.
So here I am, hat in hand asking you the pros how to proceed.
I've got no paint, no brushes just a boatload of super glue ( from
my crime scene kit
I'm the department CSI ) and a bottle of future.
Ideas please, my spare parts box, gone in the distant past, no brushes.
But I've got y'all in my corner.
Walk me though the assembly.
Tips for ( my rough idea) red walk way lines and 50-60 style turbine
red warning on the fuselage. Anybody got any red decals to make a N
number?
I don't intend to use the half figures in the cockpit, I noticed on
the net one guy used a black?
wash to inhibit viewing inside.
Any ideas welcome
Thanks in advance!
Feel free to post on list or e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Gerry
A Campus Cop in Texas
Reply to
grcoffman104
Here is a site that has some info on the Batplane. There might be an article or a link that can help you.
RobG
Thanks bud, It was skimming thru this site that led me to placing the order!!!!
RobG wrote:
Reply to
grcoffman104
Sorry about that. Here is another site that has pop culture modeling as a category. A quick search did not produce any references on the PL Batplane, but he has a link page to some sites that might:
Caution: the above site has all sorts of neat kits from your childhood and may suck you in even farther.
Reply to
RobG
You might want to start by reading through the group's FAQ at .
Reply to
Al Superczynski