Help with Polar Lights Batplane

I haven't had time nor space to build anything in almost 25 years. I was hell on wheels with 1/72 Century series fighters a long while ago. :) But I read the books, surf the net and am amazed by y'alls knowledge and insight I've ordered the Polar Lights Batplane and after market decals. I know, not really any scale, half figures in the cockpit, no wheel wells. But as a Batman figure collector I've seen these done on the net and I want a good one. So here I am, hat in hand asking you the pros how to proceed. I've got no paint, no brushes just a boatload of super glue ( from my crime scene kit I'm the department CSI ) and a bottle of future.

Ideas please, my spare parts box, gone in the distant past, no brushes. But I've got y'all in my corner. Walk me though the assembly. Tips for ( my rough idea) red walk way lines and 50-60 style turbine red warning on the fuselage. Anybody got any red decals to make a N number? I don't intend to use the half figures in the cockpit, I noticed on the net one guy used a black? wash to inhibit viewing inside. Any ideas welcome Thanks in advance! Feel free to post on list or e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Gerry A Campus Cop in Texas

Reply to
grcoffman104

Here is a site that has some info on the Batplane. There might be an article or a link that can help you.

RobG

Reply to
grcoffman104

Sorry about that. Here is another site that has pop culture modeling as a category. A quick search did not produce any references on the PL Batplane, but he has a link page to some sites that might:

Caution: the above site has all sorts of neat kits from your childhood and may suck you in even farther.

Reply to
RobG

You might want to start by reading through the group's FAQ at .

Reply to
Al Superczynski