Polar Lights----R.I.P??

According to a message (s) on the Starship Modeler discussion
forum,RC2 will close down the Polar Lights plastic division.
Anyone got any additional information?
Reply to
haroldmcpherson
What a good idea PL was. how did it get screwed up? I had great hopes to be able to build all the Aurora kits again.....
Craig
Reply to
crw59
Were they really open?
Reply to
teem
: : What a good idea PL was. how did it get screwed up? I had great hopes : to be able to build all the : Aurora kits again..... : They got bought by Racing Chumps 2. PL had something that RC2 wanted, it was mentioned in this group in the summer, I believe, so a google should find the thread.
Bruce
Reply to
Bruce Burden