All Hells Breaking Loose Now...

Just sighted a report that the Polar Lights 1/350 scale model of the Refit Enterprise has arrived. Starship Modeler has it on their site. So I guess you scifi fans out there are being like the Boy Scouts, BE PREPAIRED!

I am waiting the last day of the month to get mine though.

Reply to
William L. Powell

is prepaired a version of repaired?

yes, it's when you repair something before it's broken...

Reply to
Tim Vincent

me gonna wait for the TOS version....

Craig

Reply to
crw59

i knew he was going to hit me so i hit him back first.