Moebius Jupiter 2 - Much different than the Polar Lights kit?

Besides the bigger size, is it really a different kit? I have the Polar Lights one. Given the high price and Moebius' less than helpful
instructions, I am a bit wary of buying their stuff.
Craig

smaller size ? I thought the new kit was gonna be 18 inches across? The PL kit is around 14 or so.
Craig