Exhaust Stacks

I am doing a Yak-11 conversion in 1/72 that includes replacing the two ventral exhaust stubs with eight stubs on each side above the wing leading edge.

The space that I have to work with is 1/4". I am a fan of the Moskit metal exhausts and would like to know if they produce anything that would be appropriate. The exhaust pipes are simple tubes, so no big deal shapes are involved.

Any suggestions welcomed.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Also, if you burn them in a hot flame for a few seconds, they will darken with a burnt metal look that can't be beaten. They glue better too, though you may want to put a small dot of plasticene in the end to stop the glue filling the tube by capillary action, if its a short length. Chek

Reply to
Chek

I have not looked for these for years. Anybody know of a source?

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Reply to