Exhaust Stacks

I am doing a Yak-11 conversion in 1/72 that includes replacing the two ventral
exhaust stubs with eight stubs on each side above the wing leading edge.
The space that I have to work with is 1/4". I am a fan of the Moskit metal
exhausts and would like to know if they produce anything that would be
appropriate. The exhaust pipes are simple tubes, so no big deal shapes are
involved.
Any suggestions welcomed.
Tom
Reply to
Maiesm72
Also, if you burn them in a hot flame for a few seconds, they will darken with a burnt metal look that can't be beaten. They glue better too, though you may want to put a small dot of plasticene in the end to stop the glue filling the tube by capillary action, if its a short length. Chek
Reply to
Chek
I have not looked for these for years. Anybody know of a source?
Tom
Reply to
Maiesm72
and do a search for hypodermic tubing.
Maiesm72 wrote:
Reply to
Ron
I believe a Spanish company called 'Minimecca' (spelling may not be correct) market packs of assorted tubing thru mail order stores. Chek
Reply to
Chek