Polar Lights '65 Dodge Coronet

Does anyone know the status of the projected Polar Lights '65 Dodge Coronet?

Reply to
hey

I think I heard it was heading to the production stage very soon. I have no idea of the release date beyond this summer(?).

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Yes. We expect to see the first test shots of the Polar Lights '65 Coronet kit in 2-3 weeks. As of now, it looks like July for the kit in stores.

Art

Reply to
EmilA1944