Polar lights Spiderman, missing a part, need a hand

Does anyone have a damaged Polar Lights Spiderman ? My bad guy is missing his hand, not much of a bad guy if he can't hold a gun. Does anyone have a extra hand ? or a damaged kit with a good hand, please let me know. remove diespam to Email.

Reply to
n329df

Have you tried contacting Polar Lights?

Just a thought, Tom

Reply to
Tom

Polar lights no longer exsists, they were bought out by racing champions and they shut down model production.

Reply to
n329df

Whaa?? what does racing have to do with model kits?.

Reply to
teem

The way they ran the kit business was half-hearted at best. Now they have the "AMT" brand up for sale too. Since all the production takes place in Mainland China there was no parts supply if someone had a missing part. You were instructed to take the kit back to where you bought it for another one. I'm sure small stores appreciated that.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

That reminds me of the 4 DeLoreans of Back to the Future kits I got from a japanese outfit,thers a sticker on the bottom ofthe box stating 'all parts were counting before shipping your order'' or something to that effect,funy thing:there was1 part missing in another version Delorean.

Reply to
teem

sounds like this is one of those times when you learn how to use putty to make your own, Milliput will work. I'm dreading the day when I have to manufacture a part....these eyes ain't what they used to be.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

if I had one to borrow, I could make a mold of it and just cast a new one, it is not a hard part to do.

Reply to
n329df