Re: Azur D.520

in article Xns93D81AA62B3B4Wereofftoseethewizrd@206.127.4.25, Gray Ghost at
snipped-for-privacy@yahooo.com wrote on 08/15/03 1:34 AM:
Well Squadron was sold out even though they had it in the flyer and they
> don't backorder. Great Models, well they are now on my list, and I don't
> mean Christmas. Model Expo appears to not carry Azur
>
> OK, so who has it at a reasonable price?
>
> Frank
Check out NKR models in Aussie land.
MB
Reply to
Milton Bell
Milton Bell wrote in news:BB625E2B.21FA9% snipped-for-privacy@austin.rr.com:
Thanks but No Joy.
Frank
Reply to
Gray Ghost
Hannants has it listed
Dave
Reply to
Dave Williams
"Dave Williams" wrote in news:7U7%a.1993$ snipped-for-privacy@fe04.atl.webusenet.com:
Looks like a winner. Now just a couple more items to spread out the shipping costs.
Frank
Reply to
Gray Ghost
Got my two from Hannants - BTW - It's worth the money - very nice, IMHO of course! ;o)
Regards,
Iain 32SIG

Iain Ogilvie
Model Expo does carry Azur under the MPM link with catalog numbers like "A006". Unfortunately, the D.520 is not in their catalog.
MGFoster:::mgf Oakland, CA (USA)
Reply to
MGFoster
I believe Hobby Land has them for $31.99. Pete
Reply to
Texvafam