Re: Azur D.520

in article Xns93D81AA62B3B4Wereofftoseethewizrd@206.127.4.25, Gray Ghost at snipped-for-privacy@yahooo.com wrote on 08/15/03 1:34 AM:

Well Squadron was sold out even though they had it in the flyer and they > don't backorder. Great Models, well they are now on my list, and I don't > mean Christmas. Model Expo appears to not carry Azur > > OK, so who has it at a reasonable price? > > Frank

Check out NKR models in Aussie land.

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell

Milton Bell wrote in news:BB625E2B.21FA9% snipped-for-privacy@austin.rr.com:

Thanks but No Joy.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Hannants has it listed

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

"Dave Williams" wrote in news:7U7%a.1993$ snipped-for-privacy@fe04.atl.webusenet.com:

Looks like a winner. Now just a couple more items to spread out the shipping costs.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Got my two from Hannants - BTW - It's worth the money - very nice, IMHO of course! ;o)

Regards,

Iain

32SIG
Iain Ogilvie

Model Expo does carry Azur under the MPM link with catalog numbers like "A006". Unfortunately, the D.520 is not in their catalog.

MGFoster:::mgf Oakland, CA (USA)

Reply to
MGFoster

I believe Hobby Land has them for $31.99. Pete

Reply to
Texvafam