Trumpeter 1/32 105 kits!

These kits are due in the USA next week, and you should see them in the shops within a week thereafter!

Reply to
StevensIn

Already chasing one!

Reply to
Rufus

in article DUQ_a.145737$YN5.95875@sccrnsc01, Rufus at snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com wrote on 08/14/03 1:53 PM:

Saw one in Fort Worth last week. Damn big box!

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell

Crap! Just ordered $250 worth of models the past week. How to get this one past the warden??? I'm keeping my 1/35 Leopold in long term storage under my desk at work.... It may have a new playmate soon...

Craig

Reply to
Craig

Woo.... Hoo.....

Lets see. Buy a 105 and skip the Mortgage, CC payment, Electric bill, or don't eat. Hmmm..... What to do what to do...

Curly: Hey mister I haven't tasted food in a week.

Man: Well, I wouldn't worry it still tastes the same!

:-)

Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

Craig wrote: : : I'm keeping my 1/35 Leopold in long term storage under my desk at : work.... It may have a new playmate soon... : Ummm, okay. That must be a large desk. Or, it is like mine - not often used...

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

yeah, buts wrong with it? everything else I have ever bought from Trumpeter has been canned by someone somewhere.

Tim Brimelow

Reply to
tim brimelow