Re: so I joined the club and built me a site

Nice site and nice models ! Thanks for sharing.

"Nemesis" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Just for those who would like to see what I've done and what I'm doing > - > >
once you're past the opening image, click on > the l;ink that says "modelbouw", and click on the english flag if you > want the pages in english. Enjoy. > > Patrick
Reply to
Bassie Adriaensen