Re: Which 1:48 T-6 do you prefer?

in article snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com, Wojo at snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMcharter.net wrote on 08/08/03 11:26 AM:

I'm torn between the R/M and the Occidental. Is the Occidental really worth > the price difference? > > I'm not really picky as to which version I build (D vs. G vs. SNJ, etc). > > -- > Wojo > > This is not a signature. Never was. > >

I tend to prefer the old R-M kit. In this case, the recessed panel lines and surface details in the Occidental kit add nothing to the finished model. Ever look at the surface of a T-6? Smooth it ain't.

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell

Granted, but if you want a Harvard, you have to use the Occidental/Modelcraft boxing. Revellogram do only the T-6 variant.

Reply to
Jeff C

The old Monogram, not RM.

Reply to
ARMDCAV

"ARMDCAV" avait énoncé :

Yes, you're right. But I don't know if there are a lot of differences with the RM (I hven't it). I think no, but I don't know it myself.

Reply to
Flying Frog