Dragon ME 1101 1/48

Anybody ever build this kit?

Reply to
Jeff Barringer

Jeff, I didn't know Dragon did an 1101 in 1/48th. I've got their 1/72nd scale kit and it's a little gem. I've about got it to the painting stage.

Reply to
Don McIntyre

I didn't either but thats whet this guy is advertising it as and the photo is just blurry enough, (or my monitor or glasses) to not be able to tell what the scale on the box is

Jeff Barringer

I find no mention anywhere of a 1/48 Me 1101 from DML. The "blurry" photo on ebay is identical to the boxart of the 1/72 kit. I'll bet the seller made either an honest or a dishonest mistake with the scale. Pip Moss

in article snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com, Jeff Barringer at snipped-for-privacy@pethobbyist.com wrote on 11/16/05 3:13 PM:

Reply to
Pip Moss

I think I can "just" make out "1/72nd" at the bottom left of the pick.

Reply to
Don McIntyre

I questioned the seller about that and he admitted his mistake. It's a

1:72. He said that he's having a problem with his account and can't get in to correct his mistake.
Reply to
Old Timer

I wrote the seller. He replied the auction scale was misstated. It's definitely 1/72 scale. He hasn't changed the listing yet though.

Kaliste Saloom IPMS/USA #30703 Lafayette, LA

Reply to
Kaliste Saloom