1/48 Cessna O-1

I know this kit used to be out several years ago, but I can't remember the manufacture and if the kit is still avaliable, does anybody know where it can be located? Thanks captain OD

Reply to
Captain OD

Hawk! If it returns now-a-days it would be Testor's or italerii.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

I thought it was USA something... a good kit, and the PE is great too..... went together very well and great fun too.... just have to strenghten the landing gear struts.

rich

Reply to
Rich

That's the O-2. ISTR Hasegawa has announced an O-1. Probably a repop of the one out a few years ago under another manufacturer.

Reply to
famvburg

Model USA was the original manufacturer. It was later reissued by Hasegawa but it's OOP now. As is usually the case, eBay is probably your best bet.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Thanks for all the replies, now I know who made it was able to get bid on EBAY, used to fly them and making a kit for Christmas present for another Marine who also flew them. Thanks! :-) captain OD

Reply to
Captain OD