Eduard 1/48 Fw-190 A8 comments?

Has anybody built/or going to build the new Eduard 190 A8 kit? Comments?

Reply to
jimbol51

There are some online reviews.

Hyperscale:

Internet Modeler
You can even download the instruction sheet.

Looks very promising indeed.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

I had the chance to look at the kit about a week ago when someone brought one to a local hobby club meeting. Very nice. Detail is subtle and seems to be in scale. Price seems to be reasonable.

Reply to
robbelothe

Ed, Do you live in the Eglin AFB area? Feel free to contact me direct.

Curt snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

Reply to
Curt