Eduard Taube?

This may be a dumb question, but I haven't been able to find an answer
after googling and looking at Eduard's web site.
Is the Eduard 1/48 Etrich Taube the same kit as the Flashback 1/48 Etrich
Taube?
I got the Flashback kit from Hannant's and picked up a backup from eBay,
now I notice the Eduard kit just appeared from Squadron.
Anybody know for sure?
Incidentally, the Flashback kit is great. Which is good, because I'm not
doing too well on the Lone Star vacuform Taube.
DLF
Reply to
David Ferris