1/48 scale Eduard P-40M, NZ Ace markings

I don't know how this one slipped by earlier without me noticing it but I just picked up an Eduard "Profi-Pack" kit (#8086) of the ex-Mauve 1/48 scale P-40M, which also includes some pretty nice resin and etched metal detail items. It has some pretty interesting decals included as well.

There are markings for two Italian theater Brit aircraft a somewhat oddly shaped shark-mouthed Soviet aircraft from Leningrad in 1943 and that's not bad. However, it also has markings for a shark-mouthed Brazilian P-40 stationed at Natal (south Arfica??) in 1944 and a New Zeland P-40M of F/O Fiskin, flying from Kukum field, Guadalcanal in 1943 (with 9 kills). All in all, a couple of unusual and interesting markings in this one!

My home page:

" In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

Reply to
Bill Woodier