1/48 wellington

anyone built that pricey resin wimpy yet? any reviews?

Reply to
someone

Hub & Diane Plott III

the one in the squadron flyer for 60 bucks.

Reply to
someone

Reply to
Hub & Diane Plott III

sorry, it's a mk1 manchester. which still got me excited. page 4 planet models.

Reply to
someone

Reply to
Hub & Diane Plott III

vacform conversion, so i can resist temptation.

Reply to
someone

Reply to
Hub & Diane Plott III

Paragon also did mod sets to make the bulged bomb bays, and the radial engined version known as the Mk.II, also there was a set for the Rose-Rice tail turret with twin .50s. I miss Paragon, and hope that the rumor of their return is correct.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Is it any good? I've got several 1/48 and 1/32 scale Paragon detail and conversion items. Most are pretty nice but a couple, as I remember, weren't as nicely done.

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier

Yes, they truly rocked! The scuttlebutt I heard was the folks in charge decided to close the doors and go on the motorcycle racing circuit. I hadn't heard of their return, where's that from? Odd their molds weren't sold to someone else. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

"Keeper" wrote

Much more than a rumour - the owner himself posted on ARC to say they'd be back in production as soon as possible after his return to England - that premises had been found etc. and once there various old and some new items would be put into production.

i dunno about motorcycle, but IIRC he'd been living in Greece/Crete or somewhere

Shane

Reply to
Shane Weier

Well, I guess I'll ask him when he's back up and running. If I'd been living in the Med I would have kept my biz running via the internet. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper