grumman X-29a

does anyone have a copy of the instructions for the 1/72 hasegawa X-29a? it looks pretty basic, but decal placement looks difficult. thanks

Reply to
KONDA24

I can't help you with the instructions, mine are long gone, but I have to say that the X-29 IS a sweet kit. The decals aren't really difficult, just a little tricky. Take your time, use LOTS of Micro-Set and Micro-Sol and you should be okay.

The Old Timer

I have it. I'll have to put my second computer back together to scan it, but watch this space.

Stephen "FPilot" Bierce/IPMS #35922 "No offense, but every time I see 'God Bless America' somewhere, I read it as 'Sieg Heil!' And every time I do, I feel that much less of an American."--Tepid

9:13
Reply to
Stephen "FPilot" Bierce