1/48 scale fokker dr.I?

Can anybody steer me toward a decent and accurate kit for a dr.I in 1:48 scale? Does Eduard have one out by chance? Thanks, Jim

Reply to
jimbol51

DML issued a quite nice 1/48 Dr.I kit. Eduard has, I believe, scheduled a 1/48th scale Dr.I for release next year but I've not actually seen one.

I assume to refer to the Fokker Dr.I and not the other Dr.Is built by other manufacturers during WWI - the Pfalz, LFG/Roland, and Albatros Dr.Is ferinstance,

Cheers and all,

Reply to
Bill Shatzer

Reply to