Wanted! Maintrack Models or Project-X 1/48 scale Lockheed "Have Blue" XST Vacform kits!

I'm looking for the Maintrack Models or Project-x 1/48 scale Lockheed "Have Blue" XST. I have been looking for the kit since it had first came out! Does anybody have one or two kits for sale??? I have looked all over for it, and have had no luck finding one. I really would appreciate the info!

Thanks, E

Reply to
Erik B.

but carefull where you cut one.

And remember to measure twice and cut once.......

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. ;)

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I know a French modeler who built one from scratch, after designing a 'paper model' like structure using some kind of CAD software. I'm convinced that this is the easiest route to a Have Blue model. Ask me about building the Pegasus 1/72 model (or look on my website)..

If you want I can get you in touch with him. He sent me a PDF with templates for all parts in 1/72, and possibly he could scale it up to

1/48 for you.

Rob My models:

Me 163B site:
AQM-34 site:

Rob de Bie

I tiyed e-mailing you but my e-mail was returned and said it didn't exist! Can you send me an E-mail so I can see why my message did not go through? I have been to your site befor! The model of Have Blue you built Kick's butt!!!! IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

If you want I can get you in touch with him. He sent me a PDF with

THAT WOULD BE AWSOME!!!!!

I would do anything to get my hands on at least one Project-x 1/48 scale Lockheed "Have Blue" vacform kit if not one two!!!!!

Thanks, Erik

Reply to
Erik B.