Wanted: Bandai 1/48 Panther tank kit

I'm looking for the 1/48 Panther G tank kit from Bandai. I think it may have been re-released by Fuman a few years ago. Does anyone have one for sale, or know and internet or mailorder shop which has one (preferably within North America)? Thanks.

Dave

Reply to
David Graf

I think I've seen one at a local shop for around $20... (or did they ever release any other Panther model? Aside from the Jagdpanther, I mean) I'm seeing the shop owner on tuesday.

Reply to
machf