Eduard P-400 instructions

Hello everyone!

I am brand new in this groupe and I have a problem with a kit I just bought last week. It is the P-400 Airacobra from Eduard (kit #8061) but there was no instructions (bulding and painting) in the box!!

It would be very nice if someone could scan it and sent it to me by mail!!

Have a nice day.

Patrick

Reply to
DeltaDart

Hello, it's me again!!

In fact I don't need it anymore, I found everything on internet!! On the site of Hannants, you have a direct link to Eduard where you can download the instructions for everthing they have produced!!! That's nice!

Have a nice day!

Patrick

Reply to
DeltaDart

I wish Revell did the same :( Maciek

Reply to
Maciek

Eduard make great models and have a great after sales service.

Reply to
Arcusinoz

Never seen Eduard models here in Poland but I will look for them. I really like Revell tank (1/72) models - all but 3 older models have plastic tracks which is important for me. Rubber/vinyl track are horrible. They also responded fast for my question about tracks. However no response for question about instructions. I think I will manage without them somehow.

Maciek

Reply to
Maciek

I think that eduard are Ceczh,,,,great models ..............still great model makers .....

Reply to
Arcusinoz

well poland would be a great country ...if it accepted all the other slovaks who lived there...........except the poles ......the poles are like the Aussies ..............always .........winners ...against the ......big powers

Reply to
Arcusinoz