Tamiya A6M5C English Instructions

Even though I can pretty much assemble it based on the Japanese instructions, I would like to see the English version for paint color. Does someone have a the English version they could scan and e-mail me? Its missing in the kit. Thanks.

Chris

Reply to
chris

Chris, Try here:

You may need to copy & paste the whole URL. When you get there just click on the box art of the kit you want instructions for. HTH

Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN

Reply to
Don McIntyre

Thanks!