Sterling Balsa Focke-Wulf 190-missing instructions

I have a complete kit that I bought 11 years ago. At that time I opened up the box to read the instructions and have since misplaced them. Does anybody know where I can get the instructions/plans for this kit? I'm a beginner and can't imagine starting it without the layout sheet. It's the Sterling Kit A20, 24" wing span. Thanks in advance.

David Azose

Reply to
David Azose